Guide to the recipe for cooking zucchini stuffed with meat, description of the preparation process with times for optimal cooking in the oven.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 50 gr. of parmesan cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 10 courgettes
- 300 gr. minced meat
- a slice of bread
- 1 egg
- olive oil
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
How stuffed courgettes are made
Wash, cut the courgettes in half and empty them with a teaspoon, making two boats for each courgette.
After soaking and squeezing the slice of bread, mix it with the minced meat, the egg, the grated Parmesan cheese, a little thyme, chopped parsley and garlic, salt and pepper.
Mix all the ingredients well and fill the courgettes with this mixture. Put them to cook in a pan with oil, in the oven at 180 °, for about 40 minutes.