How to make berry zuccotto with ricotta, chocolate chips and ready-made sponge cake, without cooking, ingredients and description of the easy preparation procedure.
Ingredients for 8 people
- 500 g of cow's milk ricotta
- 300 g of berries
- 100 g of sugar
- marsala or sweet liqueur to taste
- 3 tablespoons of dark chocolate chips
- 1 ready-made sponge cake
Preparation of wild berries zuccotto
Line a zuccotto mold with cling film and cover it with the sponge cake cut into slices and without crust.
Brush the sponge cake sufficiently with the liqueur.
In a bowl mix half the ricotta with 50 g of sugar and the chocolate chips.
In another bowl, mix the other half of the ricotta with the remaining sugar and the berries already washed, leaving a little aside for decoration.Recommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
Spread the ricotta and chocolate mixture on the sponge cake walls, while put the one with the berries in the center.
Level and cover with other slices of sponge cake to form the base of the cake.
Leave in the fridge for at least 2 hours before taking it out.
Decorate with some berries.