How to cook seafood saute, quick and easy recipe with stir-fried squid, tomatoes, garlic, chilli pepper, rosemary and parsley, to be served with croutons obtained from toasted bread cubes in the oven and to be moistened with the cooking sauce.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 8 medium squid
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 San Marzano tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red chilli pepper
- half a glass of white wine
- 2 slices of rustic bread
- 1 sprig of rosemary
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
How to prepare seafood saute with croutons
Wash the squid and remove the entrails and skin, then cut them into rings.
Cut the tomatoes into cubes and remove the seeds.
Peel and mash the garlic, put it in a pan with the oil and the chopped red pepper, then fry everything on a low heat.
Put the squid and sauté them in a pan for about 2 minutes.
Pour in the white wine and let it evaporate.
Add the chopped parsley, rosemary and tomato.
Season with salt and pepper and cook with the lid half-open for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, toast the diced bread in the oven and then put it in a bowl.
Wet the toast with the cooking sauce by pouring it into the bowl with the squid.