Farfalle pasta salad with cherry tomatoes, tuna, salted ricotta and pitted olives, to be prepared in 10 minutes and 12 minutes of cooking.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 360 g of pens
- 200 g of salted ricotta
- 170 g of drained tuna in oil
- 7-8 perini tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- lemon juice
- 5-6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 12 pitted olives
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Greek rice and meat gratin
- Majestic triple butter fettuccine
- Belgian endive pie and ham with bechamel sauce
- Calabrian beans with peppers
- Rice salad with shrimp and tuna
Wash the tomatoes, dry them and cut them into cubes, then put them in a salad bowl with the crushed garlic clove, a pinch of oregano, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, salt, pepper and oil.
Let the tomatoes marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Boil the pasta in a pan with plenty of boiling salted water, drain it al dente, cool it under running water, then transfer it to the salad bowl with the tomatoes.
Add the chopped tuna, the ricotta into small pieces, the sliced olives and mix everything.
Cooking time 12 '.