How to cook penne pasta with veal ragù, recipe in white with champignons and peas among the main ingredients, to be prepared in about 40 minutes including cooking.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350 g of pens
- 600 g of veal
- 200 ml packed veal broth
- 2 teaspoons of flour
- 200 g of cream
- 150 g of frozen peas
- 150 g of onion
- 150 g parsley root
- 200 g of champignons
- 5 tablespoons of olive oilRecommended readings
- Baked penne timbale with meat sauce
- Spaghetti with mixed meat sauce
- Timbale of rice and minced meat
- Pasta with bacon in white
- Zite Roman-style pasta with cooked ham
- fine salt
- ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Worcester sauce
- half a bunch of chopped parsley
Time of realization
About 40 minutes including cooking the pasta
1) Start by washing the meat, then dry it and cut it into small pieces.
2) After peeling the onion and the parsley root, cut the first into cubes and the second into slices.
3) Clean the mushrooms, cutting them into smaller if too large pieces.
4) In a pan heat half of the oil and brown the mushrooms for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly, then remove them from the pan and set them aside.
5) Heat the remaining oil and brown the meat, turning it well.
6) After flavoring with salt and pepper, add onion and parsley, roasting for about 3 minutes, then add the thyme and broth, stewing the sauce for about 45 minutes, with a lid.
7) In a large enough pot, cook the pasta in boiling salted water.
8) After removing the lid, cook the ragù for a few more minutes, then sprinkle with the flour and add the cream while stirring.
9) At this point add peas and mushrooms to the sauce, continuing to cook for about 5 more minutes, stirring constantly.
10) Season the ragù with lemon juice, Worcester sauce, salt and pepper, then season the pasta sprinkling with chopped parsley.