How to cook puff pastry rolls with ricotta, a recipe that includes, among the ingredients, mozzarella and cooked ham, to be cooked in the oven.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 100 gr. of Prague cooked ham
- 1 egg
- 1 packet of frozen puff pastry of 450 gr.
- 2 sage leaves
- 100 gr. of salted hard ricotta
- 100 gr. of mozzarella
- salt and pepper
Preparation of puff pastry rolls
Blend the ricotta with the mozzarella and the sage leaves, add the diced ham, an egg, salt and pepper to the mixture.
Roll out the thawed puff pastry and cut discs with a diameter of 10 cm.
Spread a little filling on each disk and close them like crescents.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Cover the oven tray with parchment paper and spread the bundles well apart from each other.
Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
They can be served both hot and cold but if served freshly baked they have a very pleasant and appetizing stringy appearance.