How to make ricotta and spinach ravioli with vegetables, sauce including capers, aubergine and tomato sauce, ideal for finishing the taste of the sauce.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500 gr fresh ricotta and spinach ravioli
- 4 tablespoons of mixed vegetables for sauté, including onion, carrot and celery.
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- some basil leaves
- 1 glass of marsala
- 400 gr tomato puree
- 100 gr of caciocavalloRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
- salt and pepper
Preparation of ricotta and spinach ravioli with vegetables
Wash the aubergine and cut it into cubes, then heat the oil in a pan, add the sautéed vegetables, the aubergine, the capers and the chopped basil leaves, then salt, pepper and cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Wet with marsala and let it evaporate, then add the tomato puree and a teaspoon of oregano.
Reduce the heat and cook for another 10 minutes, remembering to stir at regular intervals.
Boil the ricotta and spinach ravioli in boiling salted water, after cooking, drain them using a slotted spoon, so as not to break them, and put them in a bowl, then cover them with the sauce and add the diced caciocavallo cheese.
Finally mix gently and serve immediately on the table.