How to cook tagliatelle with lemon peppers, parsley recipe for which few ingredients are needed and a preparation time that does not exceed ninety minutes including the resting time of peppers.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green pepper
- 1 red chilli pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- half a bunch of smooth parsley
- 400 g of noodles
- 80 g of butter
- 1 lemon
Time of realization
40 minutes in addition to the rest and cooking time of the pastaRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
1) After cutting the peppers in half, clean them, remove the seeds and wash them.
2) At this point, turn on the grill of the electric oven and place the peppers with the skin upwards, waiting for their skin to become dark and lift up.
3) Remove them and let them cool covered by a damp cloth.
4) Peel the peppers and cut the pulp into strips about 2 cm wide.
5) Divide the chilli pepper in half, remove the seeds and reduce them to strips.
6) After peeling the garlic, make some washers, then wash the parsley, dry it and chop it.
7) In plenty of salted water, cook the pasta according to the cooking times indicated on the package, so that it remains al dente.
8) In a pan heat and melt the butter, then brown the chili pepper and garlic for about 2 minutes.
9) Add the peppers, season with salt and pepper, then add the chopped parsley.
10) After draining the pasta, arrange it on the plates together with the peppers.
11) Cut the lemon into wedges and arrange it on the plates, then pour a few drops of lemon juice on the pasta.