How to make pappa al pomodoro, typical Tuscan original recipe to cook in a few simple steps, necessary ingredients, procedure and cooking time.
Ingredients for 4 people
- Stale homemade bread gr. 300
- Ripe or peeled tomatoes gr. 500
- 2 cloves of garlic
- One liter of broth
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of tomato soup original recipe
In a saucepan brown, in 6 tablespoons of oil, divide them in half.
As soon as they begin to color, add the peeled and shredded tomatoes and plenty of basil.
Salt, pepper and cook for a quarter of an hour. Pour the boiling broth and when the boil stands out add the bread cut into thin slices.Recommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
Cook another 10 minutes, turning often, then turn off the heat.
After an hour, stir well, to completely break the bread, then, if you want, you can heat it for a moment.
Serve it hot (never hot) or lukewarm with a drizzle of raw oil.
Do not use cheese at all.