How to make salmon in a crust, a recipe that involves the use of mashed potatoes for the surface coating to be browned in the oven, quick preparation and cooking time twenty minutes.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 small leek
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 slices of salmon fillet, about 600 g in total
- 1 bag of mashed mix
- 3 dl of milk
- salt and pepper
Cooking salmon in a potato crust
Prepare the mashed potatoes in a saucepan, using the preparation bag, milk, a teaspoon of oregano and about 1 glass of water, taking care to follow the instructions on the package and mixing with a wooden spoon.
Remove any pieces of skin and bones from the salmon slices, then wash them under running tap water and dry them. Season them and pepper them evenly, arranging them inside a baking dish, prepared lined with parchment paper.
Spread the puree while still hot on the salmon fillets, using a spatula, then cover with the peeled leek and cut into thin slices, after giving a uniform sprinkling of grated Parmesan cheese.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes, waiting for a nice golden crust to form on the surface.