How to make chicken curry with zucchini and pistachios, a recipe with an exotic flavor full of taste and easy to make, with few necessary ingredients and to be served hot.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 courgettes
- 2 tablespoons of pistachios
- 2 fresh spring onions
- 1 teaspoon of curry
- 1/2 lemon
- White wine
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
How to prepare curry chicken with zucchini and pistachios
Wash the chicken breasts and after drying them, cut them into chunks, then season them with lemon juice and a little salt.
Wash, tick and cut the courgettes into slightly oblique slices.
In a wok or in another type of pan, brown the crushed garlic with the extra virgin olive oil, then add the sliced spring onions.
Cook for 3 minutes and add the chicken nuggets.
Pour in a little white wine and add the courgettes, salt and pepper.
Add the pistachios, the curry and cook over medium heat.
Serve the chicken nuggets hot.