How to make panettone semifreddo with ricotta and chocolate, recipe obtained with a mixture to soak in milk and adding cream.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 150 g of cottage cheese
- 60 g of panettone
- 100 ml of milk
- 2 yolks
- 60 ml of fresh cream
- 20 g of sugar
- 1.5 sheets of jelly
- 2 tablespoons of Brandy
For the chocolate sauceRecommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
- 30 ml of fresh cream
- 50 g of extra-dark chocolate
How to prepare panettone semifreddo with ricotta and chocolate
Put the yolks with the sugar in a bowl, add the panettone soaked in fresh milk and vanillin.
Blend everything so as to obtain a cream, then add the ricotta and the gelatin already soaked in cold water, squeezed and dissolved in the Brandy.
Add the whipped cream, add it to the mixture and transfer it to the half-sphere molds.
Keep them in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Meanwhile, melt the extra-dark chocolate with the cream.
When serving, sprinkle the semifreddo with the chocolate sauce.