How to cook pizzaiola meat with olives, a recipe made in a tomato-based pan, with the addition of capers and chilli pepper with oregano flavor.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 800 gr slices of rump
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 200 gr diced tomato pulp
- 1 dozen pitted green olives
- 1 tablespoon of pickled capers
- 1 level spoonful of dried oregano
- chilli powder
- salt and pepper
Preparation of pizzaiola meat with olives
Peel the potatoes and cut them into four pieces each, then put them in the special steamer basket.Recommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
Cook for about twenty minutes, until they are sufficiently tender.
In the meantime, heat the oil in a large pan with a non-stick base and brown the slices of meat on both sides, then add the tomato pulp, the olives cut into rings, the drained capers, salt and pepper.
Stir, sprinkle with the oregano and a pinch of chilli pepper, then stir again.
Decrease the flame and cook for another twenty minutes, until soft meat is obtained.
Finally serve the pizzaiola meat still very hot and accompanied with steamed potatoes.