How to cook potatoes in a pan with tomato, recipe to make, if desired, even in a pan and with a few necessary ingredients, description of the quick and easy preparation process.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 dl of dry white wine
- 200 g of diced tomato pulp
- 800 g of potatoes
- 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper
Preparation of potatoes in a pan with tomato
Peel the potatoes, wash them and cut them into 3 cm thick pieces, wash them again, dry them carefully by dabbing them with a cloth or kitchen paper, once done, set them aside.
Heat the oil in a pan or a pan, add the peeled and crushed garlic and brown it, then remove it.
Add the potatoes and let them flavor, stirring over high heat, then add the wine to evaporate.Recommended readings
- Parsley artichokes with garlic
- Shredded cabbage with sausages and olives
- Capers and anchovies sauce with olives
- Stir-fried potatoes with tomato
- Recipe for country salad with lettuce and anchovies
Salt, pepper, add the tomato pulp, bay leaves, 1 dl of water and bring to the boil.
Lower the heat and cook for about 35 minutes, stirring occasionally and adding a little water if necessary, the potatoes must be well cooked.
To be served hot, ideal to accompany many types of main courses.