How to make strozzapreti with dried tomatoes, pine nuts, olives and capers, an easy and tasty sauce to sauté with cherry tomatoes, garlic and basil.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 300 g of fresh strozzapreti
For the dressing
- 200 g of cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 10 dried tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of pine nuts
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 10 toasted black olives
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oilRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
- 1 bunch of basil
How to prepare strozzapreti with dried tomatoes, pine nuts, olives and capers
Wash the cherry tomatoes, dry them and cut them into cubes, then keep them aside.
Meanwhile, put the water to boil for the pasta in a saucepan.
Chop the garlic, pine nuts, olives, capers, dried tomatoes and fresh basil with a mixer.
In a pan with the oil, sauté the diced cherry tomatoes for a minute.
Combine the other ingredients and stir over high heat.
Cook the pasta al dente, drain and sauté in the pan with the sauce.
Serve the strozzapreti hot.