How to make the stuffed pork loin, oven-cooked recipe that involves filling the meat with chopped rosemary, garlic and fennel seeds, indications of how to cook.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 2 sprigs of chopped rosemary
- a pinch of fennel seeds
- 1 pork loin
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Lemon peel
- salt and pepper
How to prepare the stuffed pork loin
Prepare the minced garlic, rosemary and fennel seeds, put it in the meat after making small holes in it.
Salt and pepper the whole surface of the loin well, tie it and put it in a preheated oven at 220 °.
Keep it browning until white liquid comes out of the meat.
Sprinkle the meat with the cooking sauce and cook it for about two hours.Recommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
This dish can be served both hot and cold with a side dish of potatoes or vegetables.