How to make ricotta cake by preparing a ricotta cream with raspberry jam and jelly, to be distributed on a base made with crumbled biscuits.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 120 g of dry biscuits
- 100 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons of bitter cocoa
For the ricotta cream
- 300 g of fresh ricotta
- 120 g of raspberry jam
- 2 gelatin sheets (about 10 g)
- 50 ml of whipped creamRecommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
- 50 g of strawberries
- 50 g of raspberries
- mint leaves
How to prepare the ricotta cake with crumbled strawberries and raspberries biscuits
Finely chop the biscuits with cocoa and icing sugar.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, then let it cool.
When the butter is still liquid, but almost cold, mix the chopped biscuits.
Put the biscuit mixture in a hinged mold, distribute it on the bottom and compact it well with a spoon.
Transfer the mold to the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
Soak the gelatin in cold water.
Pour the ricotta and jam into a bowl, mix and add the squeezed and melted gelatin over low heat, then mix everything well.
Remove the mold from the refrigerator, pour the ricotta mixture onto the biscuit base and put the mold back in the refrigerator.
Let the cake rest for about 1 hour.
Then take the cake out of the refrigerator and remove it from the mold by opening the hinge, then place it on a tray.
Wash the strawberries and raspberries.
Garnish the cake with raspberries and strawberries, as well as a few tufts of cream and mint leaves.