How to make cuttlefish ink risotto, simple recipe with chard among the necessary ingredients, preparation and cooking time to serve an excellent first course of fish.
Ingredients for 4 people
- Rice gr. 300
- Cuttlefish gr. 400
- Chard gr. 400
- A spoonful of preserves
- Half onion
- A clove of garlic
- One liter of fish broth or nut broth
- White wine
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Egg noodles with seafood, recipe with fasolari, clams and mussels
- Paccheri pasta with scampi and aubergines
- Cuttlefish filled ravioli with courgette sauce
- Spaghetti with fresh sardines
- Homemade pasta with baby octopus and fresh arugula
How to cook squid ink risotto with chard
Wash the cicadas and boil them, for a quarter of an hour, in a liter of salted water to which you will have added a glass of white wine, a little pepolino and 2 cloves of garlic.
Let them cool in their broth, cut them in two lengthwise and extract their pulp.
In another saucepan, brown 6 finely chopped garlic and parsley in 6 tablespoons of oil, before the garlic takes on color, add the flesh of the cicadas.
Add a little salt and cook for 5 minutes, then pour in the rice.
Let it toast for a few minutes, then cook the rice with the cicada broth.
Finally add more chopped parsley and serve the risotto with pepper.