How to cook escalopes with porcini mushrooms, an easy and tasty recipe, which can be made with fresh porcini mushrooms or with champignons, according to preference.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 8 slices of veal fillet equivalent in total to 500 g in weight
- 400 g of fresh porcini mushrooms or champignons
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g of butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 abundant bunch of finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 glass of dry white wine
- salt and freshly ground white pepper
How to prepare porcini mushrooms escalopes
Thoroughly clean the mushrooms by removing the earthy part of the stem, scraping them gently with a small knife and then wiping them with a damp cloth.Recommended readings
- Fried veal meatballs with potatoes, bacon and walnuts
- Wild boar in salami with olives and tomatoes
- Veal belly cooked at low temperature
- Tender veal stew
- Chicken breast with almonds
After cut the mushrooms into not too thin slices.
In a pan, lightly brown the garlic divided into two, to be eliminated at the end of cooking, with 3 tablespoons of oil and twenty grams of butter, then put the mushrooms and cook them for about 15 minutes on high heat adding salt and pepper, until they became tender and compact.
When cooked, sprinkle them with half chopped parsley, then remove them from the heat and keep them warm.
Lightly beat the slices of meat, flour them and brown them in a pan with the remaining butter, on both sides and on high heat.
Sprinkle with dry white wine, allow it to evaporate almost completely, then salt, turn the cooking juices with a wooden spoon and add the mushrooms.
Sauté the mixture for a few more minutes and then serve it on a tray, sprinkled with the remaining chopped parsley.