Collection of encouraging phrases for difficult moments, aphorisms to lift morale and encourage you not to give up, to face any obstacle without fear.
Phrases to lift morale
- Always live your life in the uniqueness of yourself, do not reflect the behavior of others in your person, but in every action you make the best of yourself, use your conscience and love to avoid making mistakes that you may regret .
- Nothing is really difficult if you divide it into small pieces. (Henry Ford)
- Of all the sentences I could tell you about life, I prefer this: live your life as you see fit without conforming to what others are doing.
- In life there are no solutions; there are forces on the way. We must evoke them. And the solutions come later. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
- To the people you will meet in your life, if you have to say something to them, always do it by looking them in the eyes, to transmit your sincerity as a true person without the fear of disrespect but with the certainty of doing a truth service to others.
- Courage does not mean having the strength to go forward, but it is going forward when you do not have the strength. (Theodore Roosevelt)
- Only we are the masters of our actions in life, so don't cry on yourself but always find the courage in you to face the difficulties and fight for a better world.
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. (Arthur Ashe)
- People often become attached to their difficulties more than the difficulties become attached to them. (George Bernard Shaw)
- Whatever you are able to do, whatever dream you have, do not delay, courageously take the path you believe in and unleash all the strength that is within you to follow it step by step.Recommended readings
- Travel phrases: aphorisms for those who have to leave
- Human rights phrases: aphorisms and short quotes
- Phrases about being yourself: quotes, aphorisms
- Phrases about indifference: aphorisms, quotes
- Formal excuses: sentences to apologize
- Sometimes unfortunately it is necessary to end up on the ground to understand who we really are and what we really want; and we are not allowed to get up until we hit the bottom. (Ava Moore)
- Face obstacles and do something to overcome them. You will find that they don't even have half the strength you thought they had. (Norman Vincent Peale)
- Like a good captain, he takes advantage of the winds that you will hear blowing in your life, he explains the sails and goes sailing the waves of the sea without fear and even when there is a storm, do not stop but continue sailing towards infinity.
- Nothing will stop the sun from rising again, not even the darkest night. Since beyond the black curtain of the night there is always a sunrise waiting for us. (Khalil Gibran)
Phrases to encourage you not to give up
- In life it can happen to find oneself hanging on a thread, having to take risks before deciding. Find the strength in yourself by thinking of the best you can give and chasing only that, to best overcome any difficulty, to achieve the realization of you and nothing else.
- Always force yourself to see the bright outline that is behind the darkest cloud, and you can face a black perspective with full confidence.
- When the door of happiness closes, another opens, but many times we look so long at the closed one that we don't see the one that has been opened.
(Alexander Graham Bell)
- Learn to treasure the mistakes that led you to a defeat today, so that in the future you can aspire to the victory you want in your life.
- Never be afraid of the shadow. It is there to mean that nearby, somewhere, there is the light that illuminates. (Ruth E. Renkel)
- Fear must feed the courage to take risks that life situations can sometimes require in order to make a change in one's existence.
- Never give up. Today is difficult, tomorrow will be worse, but the sun will be the day after tomorrow. (Jack Ma)
- Every time I showed myself ready to accept them, the tests changed in beauty. (Etty Hillesum)
- Anyone is capable of giving advice and comfort to a painful situation that they have not had the opportunity to experience.
- Focus on the things you have, not the things you miss. You have a myriad of things you can be thankful for. (Called zen)
- The time that each of us has is not much, so it is not convenient to waste it by identifying with someone else's life.
- Life is not easy for any of us. So? We must persevere and above all have confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be achieved. (Marie Curie)
- Life gets smaller or bigger in proportion to your courage. (Anaïs Nin)
Motivational phrases for difficult moments
- Courage, I will never leave you alone, I will support you, I will help you overcome what is now afflicting you so much.
- In the end everything will be fine. If it's not a good thing, then it's not the end. (Ed Sheeran)
- Words are not needed, but know that I will be near you every time you ask me.
- There are times when problems come into our lives and there is nothing we can do to avoid them. But I'm there for a reason. Only when we overcome them will we understand why they were there. (Paulo Coelho)
- In life there are certainly no bad surprises, however when you want to talk send me a message and I will fly to you.
- In the midst of difficulties, opportunities arise. (Albert Einstein)
- Never surrender. Usually the last key in the deck is the one that opens the door. (Paulo Coelho)
- Encourage yourself, believe in yourself and love yourself. Never doubt who you are. (Stephanie Lahart)
- Know that a disappointment ends, for this we must never lose sight of hope, which on the contrary knows no time limits.
- Nobody can go back and start over, but anyone can go ahead and decide the ending. (Karl Barth)
- I can only imagine how you feel in this difficult moment, in any case I want to tell you that I will never fail to be close to you to console you and help you smile again.
- We all have an unsuspected reserve of strength inside that emerges when life tests us. (Isabel Allende)
- Stop crying immediately, as your smile gives me so much joy, over time everything will adjust, do not be afraid.
- Opposition is a natural part of life. Just as we develop muscles by lifting weights, we develop character by overcoming challenges and adversities.
(Stephen R Covey)
Phrases about life can help to face life better, phrases like aphorisms about life written as thoughts or reflections on life push people to find the courage to live their life better.
Maxims about life as phrases of good luck and encouragement to live it better with confidence.