Recipe for making spaghetti with mixed meat sauce, chicken gifts, pork meat, raw ham, peeled tomatoes, pine nuts, garlic, butter, oil, salt and pepper.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of spaghetti
- 100 g of mixed chicken gifts (livers, heart, crests, etc.)
- 100 g of minced pork meat
- 50 g diced raw ham
- 200 g of peeled tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon of chopped pine nuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- 30 g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- Baked penne timbale with meat sauce
- Spaghetti with mixed meat sauce
- Timbale of rice and minced meat
- Pasta with bacon in white
- Zite Roman-style pasta with cooked ham
How to prepare mixed meat sauce spaghetti
Put the butter, the oil and the minced pork in a pan, brown it for five minutes, then add the garlic clove (to be removed when it is colored), the chopped tomatoes, the diced raw ham, salt and pepper.
Cook slowly for about half an hour, with the container covered, pouring, if necessary, a little water at a time.
After add the already washed and chopped gifts with pine nuts.
Continue cooking the sauce for another ten minutes.
In the meantime, cook the spaghetti al dente, drain and season with the ready-made sauce.