How to prepare spinach and ricotta pasta, a quick and easy preparation recipe, which can be made with various types of fresh pasta, with a nutmeg flavor.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 tablespoon of chopped marjoram
- cinnamon powder
- grated nutmeg
- 100 gr of grated Parmesan cheese
- 320 gr fresh pasta of your choice,
- 300 gr fresh spinach
- 250 gr fresh ricotta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 spring onions
- salt and pepperRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
How to cook pasta with spinach and ricotta
After cleaning the spinach, wash it thoroughly and drain it. Heat the oil in a saucepan and sauté the peeled and sliced spring onions, stirring.
Add the spinach, salt, pepper and continue cooking for a further 10 minutes, taking care to stir occasionally.
Add the marjoram, a pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg, after blending with the mixer.
Put the mixture back in the saucepan, adding the ricotta, and leave to brown for a few minutes, to mix all the ingredients well.
Boil the rigatoni in boiling salted water, then drain and season with the prepared sauce.
Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese, mix and serve on the table.