How to cook tagliatelle with eggplant cooked in the oven, a recipe for a tasty pasta dish based on pasta, including yogurt and ricotta among the ingredients.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 400 g of noodles
- 100 g of cottage cheese
- 150 g of yogurt
- 2 aubergines
- 10 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 shallot
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- half a bunch of chives
- fine saltRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
- ground pepper
Time of realization
20 minutes approximately, excluding cooking times for aubergines and pasta
1) First turn on the oven, setting it to 225 ° C if static, or 200 ° C if ventilated.
2) After washing the aubergines, wash and dry them.
3) Sprinkle an eggplant with half of the oil, puncturing it repeatedly with a fork, and cook it in the middle shelf of the oven for about 30 minutes, waiting for the skin to become dark.
4) Scrape the skin from the pulp, then peel the garlic and shallot, blending them successively in the mixer together with the aubergine pulp, lemon juice and olive oil.
5) Once done, add the yogurt and flavor with salt and pepper.
6) In abundant salted water cook the noodles, respecting the cooking times written on the package and making sure they remain al dente.
7) Chop the ricotta and divide the other aubergine into slices.
8) In a pan heat the remaining oil and lightly brown the eggplant on both sides.
9) At this point, wash the chives and cut them into slices.
10) Drain the pasta and, after passing it under a jet of cold water, drain it.
11) After mixing the noodles with aubergines and cheese, season them with the sauce, sprinkling with chives before serving.