How to make stewed dogfish, a recipe cooked in a pan which includes, among the ingredients, parsley and pine nuts, description of the preparation.
Ingredients for 4 portions
- 1 clove of garlic
- White wine
- Olive oil
- Sliced dogfish gr. 600
- 4 spoons of pine nuts
- Salt and pepper
Preparation of stewed dogfish
In a saucepan, put a tablespoon of oil and pine nuts, toast them on the fire and still hot crush them in a mortar to reduce them to a dough.
Put it back in the pan with the oil and turn well.
In a pan, brown 8 chopped garlic and parsley in 8 tablespoons of oil, as soon as the garlic colors add the slices of dogfish.Recommended readings
- Thermidore lobster, original recipe with sauce
- Stuffed cuttlefish easy to make in a pan with white wine
- Stuffed anchovies breaded and fried
- Nicoise sole: recipe with lemon
- Grilled San Pietro fish fillets in the oven
Brown them on both sides, salt, pepper, then wet with a little wine.
When the fish is cooked, cover the slices with the pine nut mixture and keep on the fire for a moment before serving.