How to prepare the tart with raspberry jam, recipe that includes the addition of almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts, to be flavored with cinnamon and clove.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 450 g of ready-made shortcrust pastry
- 3 eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 250 g of raspberry jam
- cinnamon powder
- 1 clove
- 100/200 g between almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
Tart preparation with raspberry jam
In a bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar, a pinch of cinnamon and the crushed clove.
Add the finely chopped almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts and beaten egg whites, mixing from the bottom upwards.
Roll out the shortcrust pastry in a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and peel it with a fork.Recommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
Spread the raspberry jam on top and cover with the egg mixture.
Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° C for approx. 30 minutes
After taking it out of the oven, decorate as desired with hazelnuts, almonds and cinnamon.