How to make an appetizer with fried zucchini flavored with herbs, a compound that keeps well, in a closed container, even for three or four days
Ingredients for 4 people
- 500 gr of zucchini
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1 sprig of tarragon
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 glass of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 chopped boiled egg
- a pinch of chilli powderRecommended readings
- Cream puffs with artichokes: savory recipe, dough ingredients
- French appetizer with vegetables
- Canapes with anchovy fillets
- Chicken salad with celery and mayonnaise
- Salmon canapè and scrambled eggs
- fry oil
- salt and pepper
How to prepare the vegetable appetizer with fried zucchini, a chopped hard-boiled egg, thyme and tarragon
Clean, wash and dry the courgettes, then cut them into thin sticks and pass them in the flour.
In a pan with plenty of hot frying oil, cook the courgettes until they become golden, then drain them on paper towels and place them on a deep serving dish.
Wash and dry the thyme and tarragon, then finely chop the leaves together.
Put them in a bowl and add the oil, vinegar, mustard, chopped hard-boiled egg, onion, chilli pepper, salt and pepper.
Lightly beat the mixture and pour it over the courgettes.
Turn carefully, then leave to marinate in a cool place for about two hours before serving.