How to make a baked ricotta flan, sweet recipe with necessary ingredients and guide to the various steps for preparation, necessary cooking time.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 500 gr. of fresh Roman ricotta
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 80 gr of sugar
- cinnamon powder
- 50 gr of candied orange peel
- 50 g of candied cedar
- 1 tablespoon of grated lemon zest
- 1 glass of rum
- icing sugarRecommended readings
- San Giuseppe pancakes with raisins
- Simple and fast classic apple pie recipe
- Charlotte with dark chocolate mousse
- Raspberry jam tart with almonds, hazelnuts and pine nuts
- Cake with chestnut flour, pine nuts and raisins
How to prepare the sweet ricotta flan
Sift the ricotta and put it in a container.
Add a whole egg and 4 yolks, keeping the egg whites aside, mix well and add a spoonful of flour, sugar and a pinch of cinnamon.
Cut the candied fruit into cubes and add them to the mixture together with a spoonful of grated lemon zest and a small glass of rum.
Beat the 4 egg whites until stiff and gently incorporate them into the dough by moving the ladle from the bottom upwards so as not to disassemble them.
Grease a crock mold with butter and pour the prepared mixture, sprinkling the surface with icing sugar mixed with a little cinnamon.
Bake at 160 ° C for about 40 minutes. After cooking, leave to cool for about 10 minutes, then serve the flan leaving it in the cooking container.