How to make green spinach pasta with rabbit and saffron, an easy recipe to make an exquisite saffron flavored rabbit loin dressing.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 200 g of white flour "OO"
- 100 g of spinach
- 2 eggs
For the dressing:
- 1 shallot
- 2 loins of rabbit
- 100 ml of broth
- 1 sachet of saffron
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oilRecommended readings
- How to make ricotta and spinach tortelli from Maremma
- Timbale of rice and baked eggplant
- Tagliatelle with saffron sauce and mussels
- Pasta with gorgonzola and cooked ham
- Tagliatelle with shrimp and peppers
- salt and pepper
How to prepare green spinach pasta
Wash and cook the spinach in a pan without adding water, then drain and squeeze them.
Finely chop the spinach and mix it with the eggs and flour until a smooth and homogeneous paste is obtained, then let it rest wrapped in plastic wrap.
Stew the chopped shallots in a pan with the oil.
Add the rabbit loins cut into small pieces and cook for about 5 minutes, then wet them with a little hot broth and add the saffron, salt and pepper.
Roll out and roll the spinach paste, then cut it into strips with a notched wheel.
In a saucepan with plenty of salted water, cook the pasta, drain it and sauté it in a pan with the rabbit loins.
Stir everything with another bit of broth and serve.