How to make an excellent side dish with aubergines and chopped fresh porcini mushrooms to cook in a pan, all sprinkled with lemon juice and chopped parsley.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 aubergines - about 600 g -
- 6 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped shallot or onion
- 1 tablespoon of finely grated bread
- 40 g of chopped fresh porcini mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley
- salt and pepper
How to prepare aubergines and mushrooms in a pan
Remove the stalk from the aubergines, wash them and cut them into half-centimeter thick round slices.Recommended readings
- Parsley artichokes with garlic
- Shredded cabbage with sausages and olives
- Capers and anchovies sauce with olives
- Stir-fried potatoes with tomato
- Recipe for country salad with lettuce and anchovies
Arrange the layered eggplant slices in a colander, sprinkling each layer with a little salt, then cover them with a plate and a weight on top, so that they lose the bitterness.
After about an hour of rest, rinse them, dry them and lightly flour them on both sides.
Put the chopped shallots and the oil in a pan and when it is hot add the aubergines, then brown them on one side.
Turn the eggplants over, sprinkle them with the breadcrumbs and the chopped mushrooms.
Stir, season with a little pepper, and salt if necessary, then cook for about fifteen minutes over high heat.
Place the dome-shaped aubergines on a tray, sprinkle them with lemon juice and sprinkle them with finely chopped parsley.