How to make the villeroi sauce, a recipe that includes, among the necessary ingredients, black truffles and cooked ham, flavored with nutmeg and ground pepper.
Ingredients for half a liter of sauce
- 50 g butter
- 50 g flour
- 1 glass of hot milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp canned black truffle puree
- 2 tablespoons cooked ham cut into thin strips
- freshly ground pepper
- saltRecommended readings
- Beef and sausage ragù recipe
- Fish cartoon: restricted broth recipe
- Butcher ragout with mixed meat
- Aurora sauce with bechamel
- Horseradish cream sauce
Preparing villeroi sauce
Melt the butter in a saucepan, mix the flour, mix and dilute with a small amount of hot milk.
Season the sauce with a little nutmeg, salt, pepper and continue stirring at moderate heat for about a quarter of an hour.
Remove from the heat and slowly add, one at a time, the two beaten egg yolks, the Parmesan, the truffle puree and the strips of cooked ham.
Place the saucepan on the heat and, without stopping to stir, continue to simmer the sauce for a few minutes, before turning off the heat.